In addition to term life insurance, TruStage Life Insurance also offers whole life insurance. There is no necessity to undergo a medical evaluation in order to acquire coverage, and you may begin using it immediately after making your initial purchase. For additional information, here’s a TruStage Life Insurance Review.
- TruStage life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from TruStage life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
- What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
- TruStage life insurance reviews and complaints
TruStage life insurance rates
Your age and gender are two of the most important factors that influence the cost of your life insurance policy. It is predicted by the insurer that a woman in her 35-39th year of life who applies for a $300,000 term life insurance policy would pay $65.00 a month.
How to get a quote from TruStage life insurance
To make an application for TruStage insurance, call 866-579-3170.
Follow these procedures to submit an online job application:
- Select the type of life insurance coverage you want from the Life drop-down option.
- After you have provided your postal code, birthdate, and gender, click on the Get Pricing button.
- Click Apply Online Now to begin the online application process after selecting a quotation from the drop-down menu.
- Following the selection of your first four beneficiaries and the completion of all health-related questions, click “Next”.
- Answer a few health-related questions and accept the regulations of electronic distribution as well as the privacy notice if you agree to allow for the examination of your prescription data. To complete the process, you will be required to enter your name and Social Security Number.
- Then, input your credit card information and confirm your agreement by clicking on the buttons “I agree” and “Sign”.
Because there is no necessity for a medical evaluation, clearance is frequently granted more quickly. Set up your online account as soon as your application has been granted in order to guarantee that you can make the most of your insurance coverage. Your insurance coverage will begin after your first payment has been received and processed by the insurance company.
What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
TruStage offers a basic range of short- and long-term insurance products, including the following:
- Term life insurance. Insure yourself up to $300,000 over a certain time period.
Insurance coverage for the remainder of your years. As long as you are alive, you may benefit from this insurance, which offers coverage of up to $100,000 throughout the course of your life at set rates. Additionally, interest is generated and the investment’s value improves over time.
- Payment-guaranteed life insurance. The age range for this sort of coverage is 45 to 80, and there is no requirement for a medical test or a health questionnaire to be filled out in order to qualify. Insurance coverage is limited to a total of $25,000 per person.
What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
Add-on riders to insurance policies are not permitted by the TruStage platform.
TruStage life insurance reviews and complaints
TruStage is not a certified firm with the Better Business Bureau, but it has received an A+ rating for its customer service. In the previous three years, the Better Business Bureau has received only eight complaints from insurance companies. Consumers have given it a two-star rating out of a possible five stars.
TrustPilot has a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 as of October 2020, which is based on more than 3,400 reviews.
Visit our review of True Blue Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.